Greetings, alien from Ngee Ann Poly! You have stepped in the online abode of Heng Zheng Xiang, which houses his mindless weekly individual blog post.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, giving A for the posts are always welcome :)
Week 7
Wednesday, July 8, 2015 @ 3:42 AM

In this week CPD lessons, we started on all the technical stuff that is to be done. I held a meeting to assign the work load that each of us is to do. I had YongXiang finalise on the Singapore History Story that we are going to use. I had YunTeik start programming the game and I am to start doing the visuals of the board game.

Hence, for this week, I start to draw the characters and also colour it. I redo the line work of the characters to be cleaner and add in colours which will be the final character design that we are going to use. I had to redraw the line work as the previous drawn character is on a lower resolution and the line work is a bit messy.

The character designs progress:



To conculude, this week Hestia Production is to start the project rolling and had all the technical stuff to start up.